- 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
- clean up Makefile
- clean up tox.ini
Really short term TODO items
- clean up typer usage (maybe)
- validate all docs
- revisit all tests
Long Term TODO items
- Create a REST API and multi-user capability so that multiple people
can connect to one database.
- Create alternative front ends. For example:
- remote CLI
- Other web frameworks
- Deploy some version to a cloud based solution.
- Continue to explore all of the troubling difficult points in blog
posts and podcast episodes.
- Change the history.md document into something more sane. Anyone know
a good way to keep a change log that is relevant but not difficult
- Keep it a reasonably simple project that is a good example of
whatever the Python community generally agrees is ok practices.